MIDS Notable Clients:
What clients say about us
- James Franzen, Sr. PCB Designer, Oncore EMS and formerly with Fermi National Accelerator Lab
- "Mario Irigoyen is one of the best Altium PCB Designers I have ever known. Mario combines accuracy and speed without sacrificing any quality as his electronics background is extremely robust while his knowledge of the Altium tool set, as well as its hot keys and advanced features give Mario very few peers among the most elite PCB designers."
- Andi Gega, Electrical Engineering Manager, Magna Electronics, E-Car Systems
- "Magna E-Car has used MI Design and Services for all of our Altium Training needs. Mario has provided a range of training, from introductory schematic entry and PCB layout to advanced courses in both areas. The advanced courses were tailored to the needs of our team and were delivered in a short time. MI Design and Services has also worked with our staff on-site to help develop corporate templates for both schematic and PCB layout. Mario has demonstrated that he has an in-depth knowledge of Altium and his hands-on interactive training approach has helped our team become more efficient with the tool."
- Sean Mentzer, Sr. Design Engineer, Avnet Design Services
- "MI Design has been our best and most reliable PCB layout contractor for over 2 years now. Our complex and dense PCB designs are too big of a challenge for most contractors we've worked with in the past. MI Design has been able to place and route our designs quickly and efficiently, allowing us to get to market with our product much faster. Attention to detail is what I think of when I think of working with MI Design. Very knowledgeable with the Altium toolset, working directly with MI Design has made me a more efficient designer as well. I highly recommend MI Design to anyone needing PCB layout services."
- Travis Jett, Lead Engineer, Kidde Aerospace
"We needed help in managing our component libraries and sought assistance and training from MI design. Mario came on site and met with
us to review our objectives. Mario delivered a full database library that more than exceeded our expectations. The library has been
instrumental in reducing our engineering errors. Mario also provided a full suite of documentation including procedures, tutorials,
Mario has also provided design services for several complex circuit board assemblies for our military ground vehicle division. Again,
Mario exceeded our expectations on each design. One project in particular was running behind schedule so we asked Mario for
assistance. We delivered the schematics and board outline along with locations for connectors and a few design guidelines. We were
prepared to wait two weeks to have the layout complete but Mario delivered a beautiful layout that needed no modifications after 2 days.
We were ecstatic!
"We will continue to look to Mario to provide technical assistance, design services, and training."
The company we keep
Nextronix was founded in 1997 to provide custom printed circuit board fabrication and assembly services to the broad base of electronics companies in the market. Since then, our team has facilitated the prototyping and production of millions of printed circuit boards to the automotive, aerospace, communications, defense, medical, and industrial electronics industries. The breadth of our reach in providing solutions to our customers and partners dives deep in the areas of CAD, design, electrical engineering, reliability, testing and outsourcing.
Contact: Jon Rimanelli
Contact: Paul Astrowski
Circuits By Us
Complete turnkey circuit board assembly. Lead free and ROHS compliant capabilities.
Perception Software is focused on delivering on-demand applications that improve the productivity of engineers, designers, product support specialists, and managers. Perception Software's EDAConnect solution integrates Oracle/Agile PLM to leading PCB design tools from Altium, Cadence and Mentor Graphics streamlining engineering collaboration with the enterprise. The Encompass platform unifies disparate enterprise systems allowing engineers to effectively search and reuse IP ranging from engineering component selection to defect management.